Interviewing/Booking Talent, Broadcast Quality Video Production (In-Studio, Field), Marketing, Videography (DSLR, DV, Ikegami, Panasonic, EX3, Sony, Canon), Lighting, Sound Design, Editing (Avid, Final Cut, Premiere), Podcast Production, Multimedia, Social Media, Photoshop, Writing, Copyediting, Graphic Design, CMS, HTML, Video Switchboards (Broadcast Pix, Grass Valley), EFP, YouTube/Brightcove, Satellite Uplinks, WordPress, Analytics, Metadata, Public Speaking, Canva, Envato, Photography.
Kiawah Island Resort/Encore Global: Technical Supervisor ‘23
- Oversee a team of technicians to successfully build audio and video needs for large corporations and celebrities.
- Works alongside a large team to build unforgettable experiences at one of the few 5 Star Resorts in the country.
Video Producer & Digital Multimedia Marketing: Multimedia Manager/Producer ‘06-present
- Producer/Director: Commercials, Music Videos, Documentaries, News Programs. -Staff/shoot/edit/light/interview for clients including CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, ABC, truTV, etc.
- Videographer: Tennis Channel. Travel Channel. Charleston Jazz. SC Lottery. BigFanBoy.com. Fox. Disaster Safety. CCPL.
- PA: NFL Films. Food Network. NASCAR. A&E. TLC. Travel. History. Discovery. CBS Sports.
- Casting Assistant: A&E. Oxygen. MTV. NBC.
- Stage Manager: ESPN2.
- Technical Director: Fox Sports.
- Logger: CBS Sports.
Fan Fest Events: Director of Talent ’18
- Drafted contracts & booked celebrity talent for international fan conventions.
- Talent liaison for the needs of celebrities & their representatives.
- Assisted in social & digital strategy campaigns to further drive reach & ticket sales.
Marvel Entertainment: Manager of Video & Content Production ’12-’17
- Produced daily content to promote brand strategy via web & social outlets while managing video teams.
- Booked, directed & interviewed celebrity talent for live & taped in-studio & field video segments.
- Edited & wrote copy/HTML & supported audio/visual & breaking news entities for multiple websites.
- Strategized YouTube & 3rd party video CTAs & annotations to better SEO integration & improve reach.
- Produced & hosted a Top 20 podcast on iTunes.
University of South Carolina: Adjunct Professor of New Media/Adobe Suite and Television Production ’10-‘11
- Taught classes of 60-90 undergrads TV production, Final Cut, Photoshop, Illustrator, & Web Design.
PBS: Producer/Director ’07-‘09
- Emmy nominated for best documentary.
- Directed, produced & edited weekly for-broadcast talk shows including in-studio and field packages.
- Technical Director for sporting events, live debates, concerts, news productions & more.
- Directed & produced satellite uplinks for national news organizations.
Comcast: Director, C2 ’07-‘08
- Director, technical director, audio engineer, producer, & videographer for in-studio productions.
Contributing Writer/Copy Editor: IGN, AMC, Warner Brothers, The Laugh Button, Ghettoblaster, ’00-‘12
- Interviewed numerous national musicians & actors while editing copy & creating features.
Showtime: Set Production Assistant, Homeland ‘11
TLC: Set Production Assistant, King of the Crown ‘10
Lifetime: Intern, Art Department ‘07
Master’s: Media Arts: University of South Carolina ’11, Media Arts Graduate Student of the Year.
Bachelors: Political Science: University of South Carolina ’06, Radio DJ.
High School: Northwestern ’02, Advertising Editor for school’s newspaper & yearbook.
Emmy nominee for the documentary “Carolina Stories: Pee Wee.” Numerous documentaries featured in film festivals. USC Graduate Student of the Year. Extensive list of PR & management contacts in the entertainment & music industry. Heavily trained in all aspects of television & web production from set up to post. Public speaking. Crew booking/management.