Interviewing/Booking Talent, Broadcast Quality Video Production (In-Studio, Field), Videography (DSLR, Canon, Ikegami, Panasonic, DV), Lighting, Sound Design, Editing (Avid, Final Cut, Premiere), Podcast Production, Social Media Marketing, Photoshop, Writing, Copyediting, Graphic Design, CMS, HTML, Video Switchboards (Broadcast Pix, Grass Valley), EFP, Uploads, Satellite Uplinks, WordPress, Analytics, Metadata, Public Speaking.
Marvel Entertainment: Manager of Video & Content Production ’12-present
- Produce & generate daily content; promote via web & social outlets while managing video teams.
- Book and direct celebrity talent for live & taped in-studio & field video segments/interviews.
- Edit & write copy/HTML. Support audio/visual & breaking news.
- Strategize YouTube & 3rd party annotation, metadata & SEO integration to further improve reach.
- Produce & Host Top 20 podcast on iTunes.
PBS: Producer/Director ’05-‘09
- Emmy nominee in the documentary category.
- Directed, produced & edited weekly for-broadcast talk shows including in-studio and field packages.
- Technical Director for sporting events, live debates, concerts, news productions & more.
- Directed & produced satellite uplinks for national news organizations.
University of South Carolina: Adjunct Professor of New Media/Adobe Suite and Television Production ’10-‘11
- Taught classes of 60-90 undergrads TV production, Final Cut, Photoshop, Illustrator, & Dreamweaver.
Freelance Video Production: ‘07-present
- Producer/Director: Commercials, Music Videos, Documentaries, News Programs. -Staff/shoot/edit/light/interview for clients including CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, ABC, etc.
- Videographer: Fox News. Tennis Channel. Travel Channel. Charleston Jazz Orchestra. SC Education Lottery. BigFanBoy.com.
- PA: NFL Films. Food Network. NASCAR. A&E. TLC. Travel. History. Discovery. CBS Sports.
- Casting Assistant: A&E. Oxygen. MTV. NBC.
- Stage Manager: ESPN2.
- Technical Director: Fox Sports.
- Logger: CBS Sports.
Comcast: Director, C2 ’07-‘08
- Director, technical director, audio engineer, producer, & videographer for in-studio productions.
Contributing Writer/Copy Editor: IGN, AMC, FanFest, TheLaughButton.com, Ghettoblaster Magazine, Insulinfunk.net, ’09-’10, Buzzgrinder.com ’07-‘09
- Interviewed numerous national musicians & actors while editing copy & creating features.
Showtime: Set Production Assistant, Homeland ‘11
TLC: Set Production Assistant, King of the Crown ‘10
Lifetime: Intern, Art Department ‘07
Master’s: Media Arts, University of South Carolina ’11, Media Arts Graduate Student of the Year
Bachelors: Political Science: University of South Carolina ’06, Radio DJ
High School: Northwestern ’02, Advertising Editor for school’s newspaper & yearbook.
Emmy nominee in the documentary category. Numerous documentaries featured in film festivals. USC Graduate Student of the Year. Extensive list of PR & management contacts in the entertainment & music industry. Heavily trained in all aspects of television & web production from set up to post. Public speaking. Crew booking/management.